Set in a beautiful bay in the Thassos region of Greece this holiday is perfect for a beach holiday, and with views like this you may never want to leave.
Your early summer in Greece!
This latest offer from Thomson offers a holiday to Thassos Greece for less than £200pp.
The package includes 7 nights Self Catering Hotel, Flights and Transfers all for just £163 per person at the beginning of peak season. Amazing!
Flights are from London Gatwick to Kavala, and including transfers your travel is all sorted.
The hotel you’ll be staying in is the Smaragdi II Studios situated in the Golden Beach resort. These self catered apartments offer that classic Greek look with white walls and cool tiled floors, ideal for when things heat up and you need to cool down. There is no pool on site here but you have access to the Emerald Hotel pool just up the road. The Samaragdi II Studios score 4/5 on TripAdvisor along with a Certificate of Excellence.
The Golden Beach resort is, unsurprisingly, famed for it’s beautiful beach stretching across the coast. This destination is perfect for pictures, with the blue sea backed by pine covered hills, dotted with those picturesque Greek houses. If you’re looking for a change of scenery while here then you should make the most of Thomson’s services and consider a day trip on the Isparion experience. Here you’ll jump on board a 4×4 and cross the rugged terrain to discover secrets of the abandoned Kasto, and onto the waterfalls of Apostolous.
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Early Summer in Greece: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £163pp
- Travel dates: 24- 31 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: norwegian
- Hotel: Smaragdi II Studios
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 115 reviews
- Location: 250m to the beach
- Destination: Thassos, Greece
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer included.
- Rental car: Available from carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £163 per person based on 2 adults sharing