There’s nothing like a ski trip to really get in the mood for winter! The stunning French Alps offer the perfect location for winter sports and Tignes is no exception. I put together this Tignes group ski holiday using Snowtrex and Skyscanner.
Tignes Group Ski Holiday
Set in the French Alps, the Premium Résidence L’Ecrin des Neiges is a four-star resort close to the hub of Val Claret. This resort is 0.5m away from the ski area. With stone and wood elements, this family-friendly hotel is perfect for cosying up by the fire!
This deal includes flights to Geneva, Switzerland. The best way to reach the resort is to take a shared transfer from Geneva to Tignes Val Claret. Tignes is the perfect ski destination for your group holiday. You will find 300km of pistes and pristine white snow, all 2,100m above sea level – perfect for getting your ski legs back! You’ll have access to the Val d’Isère, one of Tignes’ most beautiful slope! This area has beginner zones and freestyle areas. A lift pass included in this deal.
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Tignes Group Ski Holiday: 7 Nights in Resort for 6 Incl. Lift Pass, Flights £289
- Provider: Snowtrex
- Travel period: 16/12/2018 – 21/12/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport:
- Destination airport: London SEN (Returning to LTN)
- Airline: Geneva GVA
- Hotel: Premium Résidence L’Ecrin des Neiges
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Tignes, France
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £289 per person based on two adults sharing