Don’t you just love Malta? It’s a lovely sunny island almost in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, and it’s one of my favourite places to visit! You should go to check out the island for yourself, so why not grab this great getaway that I found over on Wowcher! You can spend three nights on the island of Malta in the lovely region of St Paul’s Bay which is in the north east of the island. I just know you will really love this little getaway to Malta, come check it out for yourself!
Book a break to Malta
You’ll be staying at the lovely and modern 3* Topaz Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor). This is the perfect base for your break. Take some time out on the beaches, or chill out by the indoor or outdoor pools in the hotels. There’s also some beautiful UNESCO heritage sites for you to check out here, or you can head to the little village of Qawra for some peace and quiet. Be sure you check out the bars and restaurants there! If you’re looking for something a little more lively, why not check out Bugibba!
I spotted this break over on Wowcher so be sure you book with them directly. Have a great time away!
- St Paul’s Bay in Malta: 3 Nights incl Hotel & Flights from £119 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: 21 – 24 April 2018
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Mar-30th Sep 2018.
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 3* Topaz Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: St Paul’s Bay
- Destination: Malta
- Board: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £119 per person based on 2 adults sharing