If you haven’t booked your summer holiday yet, then don’t worry – there’s still time! With Loveholidays, I found this great deal for a last-minute Cyprus Holiday at the end of August.
Last-minute Cyprus Holiday
The Traditional Village Houses in Skarinou have a 4.5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The hotel has 2 swimming pools, as well as a garden and sun terrace on site. Available activities include bicycle rental, cycling, hiking and horse riding. Rooms are air-conditioned and have free Wi-Fi access. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Studio with a balcony or terrace. This deal includes flights from Belfast International airport and includes hand luggage only.
You’ll be staying in Skiranou, within visiting distance of the cities of Larnaka and Limassol. Larnaka has a stunning seaside position and a lively coastal promenade. There, you can visit the Natural History Museum of Cyprus, Larnaka Fort, the Grand Mosque and the Turkish Quarter. In Limassol, you’ll find a beautiful old town with a castle in the centre, as well as an Archaeological Museum, a Folk Art Museum and Cyprus Wine Museum. Closer to the hotel, there are further archaeological sites and a donkey park.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing time!
- Last-minute Cyprus Holiday: 7 Nights in Traditional Villa incl. Belfast Flights just £306pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 22/08/2018 – 29/08/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast International
- Alternative airports can be selected, but prices vary
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Traditional Village Houses
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 101 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Skarinou, Cyrpus
- Meals: self-catering
- Price: only £306 per person based on 2 adults sharing