Discover the beautiful natural landscape Gran Canaria has to offer with this deal I found over at Voyage Prive, which includes a stay in a 4* hotel complete with Turkish bath and heated outdoor pool. Top up your tan on the sun-kissed beach!
Traditional Hacienda Escape
If you’ve been dreaming of a rural break to somewhere in the sun, this deal is perfect as the Canary Islands boast year-round sunshine. As you have 4-days to fill with enjoyable excursions, be sure to spend a day reclining by the glimmering shore of Agaete Beach! With rolling green hills and flower-speckled meadows in the north, nature lovers will be in awe of the sweeping sand dunes and leafy forests that surround the town of Arucas! The city centre has been declared a site of historic and artistic interest, so put this on your must-see list! Here you will find an array of tapas restaurants, quaint bars (hacienda-styled) and lively piazzas where you can watch Spanish life go by!
Top recommendation: Visit the cosmopolitan capital of Gran Canaria – Las Palmas to get the full Mediterranean experience. Head to the magnificent Cathedral and peruse the streets with travel companion before heading to the sandy coastline that offers dinner, drink and dancing options!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Traditional Hacienda Escape: 4 nights in Gran Canaria incl. Gorgeous Hotel, Breakfast, Fruit & Cava upon arrival & Flights, just £242
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Multiple dates available between now and February 2019
- cheapest dates: 25/11/2018 – 29/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester (Alternative airports available)
- Destination airport: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Airline: Easyjet & Thomas Cook
- Hotel: Hacienda del Buen Suceso 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: North of Gran Canaria,
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £242 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)