I found you this Trendy Berlin Break in June 2017! Berlin is the capital of Germany, and a super cool city! You’ll be staying in the funky Friedrichshain district, which is full of awesome bars and alternative shops. The districts most famous landmark is the Oberbaumbrücke bridge, which has distinct, striking towers. There are excellent links to the rest of the city via the subway, so you can easily visit iconic attractions such as Brandenburg Gate and Karl Marx Allee. There’s a tonne of museums too, relating to art, history, philosophy and much more!
4* Almodovar Hotel
The 4* Almodovar Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel has an impressive eco status, it is decorated using natural materials, offers yogo matts, an organic mini bar, and meals at the vegetarian kitchen are all organically sourced. There is a rooftop spa (access is included with this deal), where all the ingredients are also sustainable sources. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a superior room.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have a fantastic trip!
- Trendy Berlin Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Rooftop Spa Access for only £110pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 13 – 15 June 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Up to 7 night stay available
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- Alternative airports: Manchester, East Midlands, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Liverpool (prices may vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Almodovar Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 567 reviews
- Location: approx. 3.7 miles from city centre
- Destination: Berlin, Germany
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process for a surcharge
- Price: only £110 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly