Head to somewhere with a bit of culture this October with this gorgeous Trieste deal I put together! :-)
Your Trieste Holiday Deal
Located in Sistiana, the Falisia Resort (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is a beautiful seaside set up in the region of Trieste, northeastern Italy. You can watch the sun go down with a cocktail or two in the La Piazzetta bar, or cool off in the spacious outdoor pool. There is free Wi-Fi throughout so you can keep up to date with all the gossip at home, and the onsite spa and wellness centre includes a sauna, Turkish bath and hot tub. All rooms are fully decked out with everything you’ll need for a relaxing stay in Trieste, such as a flat screen TV, complimentary bathrobes and toiletries and fantastic views of the coastline. If you fancy stepping out for a little trip, the centre of Trieste is just 20 minutes drive away.
I put this deal together with the hotel deal I found on Trivago and cheap flights through Momondo! You would need to book hotel and flights separately, but this gives you also the option to add more nights and pick different dates… happy holiday shopping!
- Trieste, Italy: 2 Nights incl. Resort, Breakfast & Flights only £218 pp
- Provider: Book this deal using Trivago and Momondo!
- Travel dates: 25 – 27 October 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- More airports and dates available, just amend the details on the providers’ pages
- Hotel: Resort Falisia
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 55 reviews
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £218 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have queries, contact the provider directly!