If you are looking for a nice holiday to warmer regions by the end of the year, then you should consider to make a trip to Tunisia! The North African country is one of the most popular destinations in the months out of high season, because travelling is cheaper than during the high season and the weather is still good during the travel period around November and December. The temperatures range around 22°C, so it’s okay to pack your bathing suit and to enjoy the last warm rays of the sun.
Especially the region around the Gulf of Hammamet convinces tourists from all over the world: that’s the spot where you can relax on a spectacular and also most endlessly long beach, swim in the Mediterranean and getting a tan. And you get it all for a good price which is ideal for those of you who want to indulge a luxurious holiday and to keep it on a low budget. I have found you a great bargain on thomson.co.uk, just check it out!
Amazing 5-star Hotel Riu Palace Oceana Hammamet
Spend one week in the amazing 5-star Hotel Riu Palace Oceana Hammamet that is rated 89% on TripAdvisor and has been awarded Travellers’ Choice 2014 Winner in the categories luxury, romance, service and top hotels. And that’s for a good reason: the hotel has very stylish looks and boasts a huge pool to relax. You have the possibility of having a massage in the riad-style courtyard or enjoying your meals in one of the three à la carte restaurants.
The hotel has a great beachfront location, so stroll through the gardens directly to the adjacent sandy beach. The marina of Hammamet is a 20 minutes walk away along the coast and you can also plan some trips to the Hammamet’s old quarter as it’s lees than 10 minutes by taxi away.
Simply have a great time here in Tunisia and even if the weather turns out to be not warm enough for you, look forward to spend a cheap holiday in a 5-star luxury hotel that’s going to offer you a nice stay :)
- Tunisia Luxury Holiday: 7 Nights incl. excellent 5* Hotel, Half Board, Flights and Transfers for only £314
- Travel dates: 30/11/2014 – 07/12/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 22°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 5-star Riu Palace Oceana Hammamet
- Rating: 89% on TripAdvisor out of 579 reviews + Travellers’ Choice 2014 Winner
- Location: on the beach of Hammamet- Jinene, approx. 3 miles from Hammamet’s old quarter
- Destination: Tunisia
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer in Tunisa: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £314 per person based on two adults sharing