Tunisia is one of the most popular summer holiday destinations of the twenty-first century. Why not go and explore it when the crowds are non-existent and you will have the chance, and time, to go and see everything that you want to?
You will be staying in the 4* Vincci Flora Park, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on a half-board basis, so you can go out during the day and not have to worry about having wasted your money on a lunch that you won’t be eating!
The hotel has a private beach that you can use, which is definitely a bonus. It’s only 400m away from the actual hotel, so you can be there within a minute. This hotel is great for solo travellers because it is an adult only hotel, which means that everybody there will be 16 or older. This means that the private beach won’t be full of screaming children, and you don’t have to worry about standing on spades.
Whilst you’re in Hammamet, I would definitely recommend riding a camel! I enjoy riding camels, probably because it’s a total cliché, but it’s a cliché that’s really good fun and an experience that is definitely worth having. I would also really recommend heading to one of the traditional markets; Nebul Market. It is actually North Africa’s largest street market and is perfect if you want to buy decadent things for bargain prices!
This deal is available to you on thomascook.co.uk for just £158. This includes your 7 night 4* Half-Board Hotel stay and your Flights. This is the perfect way for you to get away and have some time to yourself to relax, explore a beautiful country and enjoy being warmer than all of your friends at home.
- Tunisia Solo Traveller: 7 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel & Flights only £158
- Travel dates: 18/01/2015 – 25/01/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 16°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airways
- Hotel: 4* Vincci Flora Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 641 reviews
- Location: 400m from beach
- Destination: Hammamet, Tunisia
- Board: Half-Board
- Airport transfer in Tunisia not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £158 per person