I know that some of you are already planning the winter holidays and I came across a really beautiful location to spend your holiday: Tunisia! So if you have never been to Tunisia or you just can’t wait to get back there, just keep reading :)
This holiday goes to Hammamet to the north of Tunisia. The beautiful seaside resort attracts guests all over the year and gains more and more popularity. One reason for that are probably the lush beaches of the Gulf of Hammamet where you can let the sun shining on you. The city lies between Tunis and Sousse and offers you, besides the great beach location, a beautiful historical and cultural side. Visit the Medina, the old town that is completely surrounded by a wall and stroll to the west corner of the city for example. There you will find the Kasbah which is a fortress and defo worth a visit. Between the gate and the Kasbah are the partly covered market streets of the Souks where you certainly going to find a nice little souvenir.
I have found on thomascook.com a great deal to Tunisia for 7 nights including your stay in the excellent 4 star Sentido Phenicia (86% on TripAdvisor) with all inclusive, flights from London Gatwick or from Manchester and transfer for only £267 per person based on 3 people sharing.
The hotel is the Travellers’ Choice 2014 Winner in the category Service and Top Hotels and is indeed a beautiful place to stay. It’s surrounded by wonderful gardens and comes along with its on private beach stretch. Besides the sandy beach right at your doorstep you will have many facilities that indulge your senses. There are two swimming pools, one outdoor pool and one pool that is partly outdoor and partly indoor, a wide choice to enjoy your all inclusive option, from the main buffet restaurant to à la carte restaurants, and last but not least great evening entertainment amenities.
The rooms of the hotel are for up to 3 persons, so feel free to make this holiday a family break! Just change the details that suit your group. My example is for 3 adults, but you can change it into 2 adults and 1 child (£301 per person) or make this holiday a mini-honeymoon for only 2 adults sharing for £281 per person.
- Tunisia Winter Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £267
- Travel period: 07/12/2014 – 14/07/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 19°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 18°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Manchester (£281 pp on 10/12/2014, just change the details)
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 4 star Sentido Phenicia
- Rating: 86% on TripAdvisor out of 2.938 reviews + Travellers’ Choice 2014 Winner
- Location: Hammamet, on its on private beach, 200 metres to restaurants, 500 metres to the nightlife, 2.4 miles from Yasmine
- Destination: Tunisia
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Tunisia: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £267 per person based on 3 adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here for the Tunisia Deal