In the popular Turkish Riviera, about 42 miles from Antalya, lies Side. This wonderful place persuades the tourists with its charming harbor and the picturesque old town. After a day on the beach just relax with a cup of apple tea in one of the cosy cafes and let the Turkish culture work its magic.
This works fine with the following deal on thomascook.com: travel in April from Manchester Airport to Antalya Airport for only £179 per person based on two people sharing. You are going to stay 11 nights in the 4-star Kentia Apartments (80% on TripAdvisor). The hotel is about 1.5 miles from the resort centre and a mile from Side’s beach. Furthermore the rooms have a kitchenette. So there’s no problem if you getting hungry e.g. in the middle of the night, just make a snack whenever you need it :-) Mini-markets and restaurants are only about 800m away.
- Turkey: 11 Nights incl. 4-star Hotel and Flights for only £179
- Travel period: 20/04/2014 – 01/05/2014
- Travel duration: 11 nights
- Air temperature during stay: approx. 26°
- Water temperature during stay: approx. 20°
- Airport of departure: Manchester Airport
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 4-star Kentia Apartments
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 347 reviews
- Location: approx. 1.5 miles from resort centre
- Destination: Side / Antalya Airport
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Antalya: not included; find an appropriate transfer on shuttledirect.com, prices are around £47 (whole party)
- Price: only £179 per person based on two adults sharing