If you’re still looking for a nice family holiday during the summer holidays, then look no farther: I have found a decent deal for a family to spend 14 nights in Turkey in August! Enjoy with your beloved ones the beautiful location of Marmaris which has so much to offer. It has a wonderful marina and a charming old town where historic sights and modern shops and restaurants come together. Conveniently that Marmaris has also a long beach that stretches along the whole resort.
You can stroll over the beaches, relax at your accommodation or explore the local area, but why just visit one country when you can see two? :) There are ferries departing from Marmaris to the the beautiful island of Rhodes, because most ferries depart and return at the same day. That would be a interesting day trip during your holiday where you have plenty of time to explore the exciting old town of Rhodes.
You can book this holiday package on thomson.co.uk including flights from Aberdeen, coach transfers and your stay in the 3 star Sinem Hotel & Apartments (79% on TripAdvisor) with breakfast for £378 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing.
Enjoy a great location with only a 5 minutes walk to the beach. The shops and bars are even closer.
The hotel complex runs an outdoor pool and if you get hungry grab a little snack at the snack bar. The apartments of the hotel have a kitchenette, comfy furnishings and garden views from the balcony. The hotel rooms and the apartments are in separate buildings next door to each other. Enjoy your summer hols!
FYI: To get to the price of £378 you need to enter following discount code that Thomson is offering for any Turkey holidays at the moment. During the booking process you will be asked if you have a discount code. There type in 44658 and apply. Then you get the discount of £40 on your booking, that’s the way to get the price that I have quoted.
Please note that your flight from Aberdeen to Turkey is an overnight flight and that you arrive at 4:15 am… really sorry about that! And you need a valid passport and a visa to enter Turkey. You can purchase an e-visa for $20 before your travel. Read all the details here on gov.uk.
- Turkey Summer Term Holiday: 14 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights and Transfer for only £378
- Travel period: 04/08/2014 – 18/08/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 32°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: Aberdeen
- Airline: Pegasus
- Hotel: 3 star Sinem Hotel & Apartments
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of 212 reviews
- Location: Marmaris, approx. 250 metres from the beach, 100 metres from bars and shops, 1.3 miles from city centre
- Destination: Turkey
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Dalaman: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry: you need a valid passport and a visa. Click here to see the info and how to purchase the visa.
- Price: only £378 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
Short note: When I was searching for the deal and clicked ‘continue’, one of the sites displayed a price of £38875 per person by mistake. If this happens to you, don’t be surprised and click again on ‘continue’. The next step displays the correct pricing.