The Turkish Riviera is a gorgeous stretch of sugar soft sand and accompanied by the cobalt-coloured sea that summons you into splash around! Lounge around by the large pool and explore the luscious countryside that surrounds your hotel! :) Don’t miss out on this fab deal I found on TUI.
Turkish Summer Delight
Bargains like this don’t come around often so if you are interested in trying authentic Turkish food, go diving in the bay or getting pampered in a Turkish bath. I can guarantee you a marvellous stay at your hotel Sun Apartments which boasts a brilliant 4.5/5 Tripadvisor rating. Previous guests loved the friendly staff and the idyllic setting of the hotel.
Whether you want to try your hand at watersports, relax with a book by the sea or listen to the waves lap against the shore while you top up your tan, you have a week to choose something different every day! Not to mention Marmaris’s turquoise coastline is a top favourite in Europe!
For hikers and avid sports enthusiasts, I recommend one of the nature trails in the soaring mountains. By night head to the local town to sample some authentic Turkish cuisine in a local taverna!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package over at TUI’s website. :)
- Turkish Summer Delight: 7 Nights in Excellent, Top-Rated Hotel incl. Half Board, Transfers & Return Flights from Manchester only £343
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 17/06/2019 – 25/06/2019
- Alternative dates: 19/06/2019 – 27/06/2019 (+£40)
- 10/06/2019 – 17/06/2019 (+£9)
- 01/07/2019 – 09/07/2019 (+£42)
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Dalaman
- Hotel: Sun Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marmaris
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £343 per person based on two adults sharing