Enjoy an amazing holiday for four adults with the option of adding two children to the deal for free. This is a stunning break to Tuscany which allows you to experience the very best of what Italy has to offer. Not only are return flights included, along with a country apartment but you also get loads of great extras to heighten the Italian feel. A great escape from beginning to end.
Your Holiday in Tuscany
Accommodation with a very high rating, you’ll be staying at Agriturismo Diacceroni, a family run Pelagaccio Farm in the heart of Tuscany. Nestled in the countryside, it is a unique and charming way of visiting this beautiful region. It is no surprise that it has 5/5 stars on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2014.
You will appreciate what is produced in this local community. There are items such as wine, olive oil, pasta, jams and preserves. When you’re not admiring the view, relax in the garden or take a dip in the salt water swimming pool. A health food lovers dream, the restaurant on-site stocks organic produce.
A welcome party means that the fun starts when you arrive on Saturday, along with the welcome gift of handmade pasta and three bottles of wine. On Tuesday, dance and eat pizza at the pizza party and on Thursday it’s a pasta party. Every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon there is cooking classes which you can partake in to bring that bit of Italy home. Become totally at ease on Thursday morning during a yoga class. Be a part of the farm life by helping with the harvest, touring the farm and taking part in dinners.
Cheap Flights from many UK Airports
There are many dates available for this trip, I have picked these dates as an example. Overall price will vary depending on flights as you book them with the second link. Please be aware when booking Tuscany to choose the “6 person” option, as the “4 person” option only allows for two adults and two children. With the six person option you can include four adults, plus two children free of charge (without flights).
You have to book the hotel deal and the flights separately on travelbird.co.uk and on bravofly.co.uk. So feel free to create your own holiday experience from your favourite airport :) I have found cheap flights from London Stansted on the 18th of April for only £53 per person.
- Tuscany Experience: 7 Nights incl. Country Hotel, Pizza Party, Pasta Workshop, Welcome Gift, Harvesting (If You Want), Bicycle Rental only £139
- Travel period: 18/04/2015 – 25/04/2015
- Length of Stay: 7 Nights
- Air temperature during stay: 15°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: Find cheap flights also from Nottingham (£52), Liverpool (£58), Edinburgh (£76)
- Destination: Pisa Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Agriturismo Diacceroni
- Rating: 5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 168 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Volterra, Italy
- Meals: Pizza Party, Pasta Workshop
- Extras: Bed linen and towels, Welcome Party, Welcome gift (Handmade pasta and 3 bottles of Italian house wine), Opportunity to help with the grape and olive harvesting, Free bicycle rental, Use of swimming pool and sun loungers
- Airport transfer: the train takes under three hours and costs £3
- Booking fee included.
- Price: only £139 per person based on four adults sharing
Click here to find cheap Flights