How about a little Spring break to Tuscany!? Soak up some Italian flair and enjoy 4* luxury at the same time. This little getaway will do wonders. Your super fancy hotel is located in Montecatini Terme. The name says it all, don’t you think? ;) Located between Pisa and Florence, there are plenty of sights at the tip of your fingers :) Leave the stress at home and make the most of the fancy spa hotel! The whole city is well-known for its famous spas so get the best treatments and check the offers. In the afternoon, I’d recommend some waffles in the many cafes. They are the local specialty! You’re in for a real treat :)
Your Tuscany getaway!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Hotel Manzoni (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Located right in the heart of the city, you’ll have the Terme Excelsior and the Piazza del Popolo right around the corner. The hotel features well-decorated interiors and excellent facilities on-site. There is a full-service spa to treat you to best comforts! Indoor pool, garden, and terrace. You have it all (but the wellness centre is available at an extra charge!). At this price, you can’t go wrong, so go ahead and treat yourselves.
- Tuscany Getway: 3 Nights incl. 4* Spa Hotel & Flights only £145 pp
- Provider: Do-it-yourself Deal
- Travel dates: 26 – 29 June 2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Leeds, Liverpool, East Midlands, Manchester, Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Manzoni
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 729 reviews
- Location: Montecatini Terme
- Destination: Tuscany, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Fitness centre and WiFi for free
- Wellness centre available at extra charge! Please contact the provider directly for prices.
- Airport transfer in Pisa not included: check your options here! (£3pp)
- Prices correct at time of publication, subject to change
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £145 per person based on 2 adults sharing