Tuscany is a beautiful region of Italy, known for its picture-postcard rolling hills and delicious food. For the foodies out there, I found this fab July Tuscany trip for one week using Loveholidays. Get booking!
July Tuscany Trip
Your’ll be staying in the 4* Hotel Boston rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor plus Certificate of Excellence, so you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is located 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of the spa town of Montecatini Terme. Daily breakfast is already included in the deal, so fuel up and head out to do some shopping and exploring. In the evenings, you can relax on the rooftop terrace while you sip away on a cocktail :)
In this region, you’ll find lots of locally produced food and wine, such as pasta cut by hand. You’re also just a short distance away from Pisa, where you can of course visit the famous leaning tower, among other attractions such as the cathedral and numerous art galleries! I would highly recommend car hire for this trip to explore the area to the fullest! Just think how much delicious Italian food you can enjoy on the way! There are a lot of dates in summer 2018 at roughly the same price so I’m very certain you’ll find the best holiday for you.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely holiday!
- July Tuscany Trip: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £272pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 18 /07/2018 – 25/07/2018
- Other dates available in summer 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Leeds Bradford
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Boston
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Province of Pistoia
- Destination: Tuscany, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included.
- Airport transfer: check your options here!
- Price: only £272 per person based on 2 adults sharing