Are you craving a little break to close off 2018 in style? Then this ultra modern Barcelona hotel I’ve found on Voyage Prive is really the ideal choice. With a fabulous location, stunning surroundings, and dates just before Christmas available, this will finish your 2018 travels in style.
Book an ultra modern Barcelona hotel stay
Your hotel is the jaw dropping The Gates Diagonal Barcelona. This superbly rated hotel is found on the famous Diagonal Alley – sounds like something out of Harry Potter, huh? It’s the perfect location for sightseeing, as there’s quite a lot of Barcelona’s best known attractions close by (the Sagrada Familia is just off the avenue.) The hotel is also about a 25 minute metro ride from Barcelona Cathedral, which is where this year’s Barcelona Christmas Market will take place. Surely this wonderful festive event is worth a visit.
The hotel has so much to entice you in. You get a complimentary upgrade to an executive room, with lots of natural light streaming in to bring beautiful views of the city to life. There’s a fabulous rooftop bar where you can grab a delicious drink. Your booking price includes breakfast, which is ideal for filling up before you head out to explore the sights of the city. Sounds like heaven, right? All you need to do is book with the links below. Remember, after clicking the link you must create a Voyage Prive account if you don‘t have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Stay in an Ultra Modern Hotel in Barcelona: 2 Nights in Gorgeous Hotel with Rooftop Bar, Breakfast & London Flights £112
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 06/12/2018 – 08/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton (other departure airports are available)
- Destination airport: Barcelona El Prat
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Gates Diagonal Barcelona
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: on the Diagonal Avenue
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £112 per person based on two adults sharing