Wowo, this awesome two night trip to Rome is even cheaper than a weekend in London. Given the choice, I know which one I would pick!
Book this incredible getaway to Rome
With this awesome deal from Living Social, you can stay in your choice of one of the two fabulous hotels on offer in this great deal. You can choose from the 4* Saint Paul Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or the 4* Hotel Turner (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). In both hotels, you’ll be treated with a comfy and cosy night’s sleep, and then a delicious breakfast awaits. The perfect start to your day exploring Rome’s amazing sights like the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. As part of your trip, you can even enjoy a wonderful walking tour of the Vatican City. This beautiful microstate is home to not just the Pope, but also the world famous Sistine Chapel. Be sure that you go and check out the ceiling here!
I found this lovely getaway over on Living Social so be sure that you have booked with them directly. I hope you have a fantastic time here!
- Rome: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Walking Tour & Flights from £99pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Living Social
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: valid for travel on selected dates until 30 April 2018
- Sample dates: 16 – 18 February 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stay for 3 nights from £139pp
- Airport of departure: London, Manchester, Liverpool or Edinburgh
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 4* Saint Paul Hotel / 4* Hotel Turner
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 743 reviews + Certificate of Excellence / 3.5/5 TripAdvisor out of 952 reviews
- Destination: Rome, Italy
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing