Whether it is for a romantic getaway or just to get away from the romantics, this valentine’s in Amsterdam hotel stay is a great deal that you cannot afford to miss! I’ve found this deal for you using Trivago and My Flight Finder Tool.
Valentine’s in Amsterdam
You’ll stay in the wonderfully located and well-reviewed, 3-star Citiez Hotel Amsterdam, complete with its trendy decor, modern and bright bedrooms, and even an in-house cafe. There’s a tram station outside the hotel which makes transport into the famous Amsterdam strip effortless. The bathrooms are well-maintained and the staff has been commended for their friendly and helpful attitude.
More than meets the eye
I don’t have to tell you about the world famous Damrak, filled with endless bars, restaurants, and coffee shops. With its extensive canal system and places of water at almost every term, the phrase ‘Venice of the north’ is a perfectly apt way to describe the city. The Dutch themselves are very friendly and they mostly speak perfect English, so communication is absolutely no problem. For those looking to scratch their cultural itch, then the Anne Frank and Van Gogh museums are absolute must-sees, just make sure to either book in advance or go early in the day because they are huge tourist attractions and you’ll want to avoid the queue.
This is truly a marvelous city that has to be seen at least once in a lifetime so don’t miss your chance. See below to book your valentine’s in Amsterdam
- Valentine’s in Amsterdam: 3 Nights in Well Rated Hotel & Flights for only £132pp
- Provider: Trivago and My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 12/02/2019 – 15/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Luton airport
- Destination airport: Amsterdam
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Citiez Hotel Amster
- Score: 8.2 on Trivago
- Location: 0.7 Miles from city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £132 per person based on two adults sharing