Like love, the Eternal City has stood the test of time. This Valentine’s Day, enjoy a splendid two-night break in a four-star hotel in the heart of the city with this fantastic deal from Voyage Privé.
Valentine’s Day Rome Deal
You’ll really feel like a god or goddess at the Donna Camilla Savelli Hotel 4*. This historical, Baroque-style hotel is housed in a former monastery. Set in the trendy, lively neighbourhood of Travestere, you’ll love relaxing in this luxurious hotel and waking up to the city waking up below your window. Walk 20 minutes along the banks of the River Tiber and you’re at the Vatican!
Rome offers the ultimate city break to feel the amore in the air. Wars, earthquakes, floods: the Eternal City has seen it all! Beautiful monuments like the Colosseum, the Forum and Trevi Fountain still stand to tell the story of this historical city. View the work of Caravaggio in Galleria Borghese. Pick up a snack in the Mercato Centrale and walk up to Palatine Hill to view the beautifully preserved ruins. In the evening, head to the beautiful, lively neighbourhood of Trastevere for an aperitivo.
Already have plans for Valentine’s Day? There are plenty of dates available from multiple airports so find one that suits you!
Cheapest departures from London
Cheapest departures from Manchester
Cheapest Departures from Edinburgh
- Beautiful Rome Holiday: 2 Nights in 4* Baroque Hotel Incl. Flights, Superior Room, Breakfast just £136
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham
- Destination airport:
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Donna Camilla Savelli Hotel 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £136 per person based on two adults sharing