Looking for a city break that’s a bit off the beaten path? Try Malta! Although many people think this country is all about beaches and partying, the capital city of Valletta offers gorgeous Baroque architecture and maritime charm. Fans of Game of Thrones will recognise some of this walled city’s famous spots, too. I found this Valletta city break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Valletta City Break
You’ll be in the heart of this beautiful city, with a 3-night stay at the Grand Harbour Hotel. This well-rated hotel in a historic building overlooks the main port. You’ll enjoy sitting on the fantastic rooftop terrace and looking over the city!
Valletta is the European City of Culture in 2018, meaning that there will be plenty of events while you’re here! You’ll enjoy watching live music in the Beer Cave, watching films outdoors at the solar-powered cinema, and checking out what the local museums have to offer. Valletta has plenty to do – this 16th-century city has beautiful cathedrals, restaurants and bars in old mansions and beautiful city gardens. The Grand Harbour itself is the perfect place to go for a stroll.
Book this great holiday by following the links below!
- Valletta City Break: 3 Nights in Seafront Hotel incl. Flights just £187
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 13/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London LTN
- Destination airport: MLA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand Harbour Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £187 per person based on two adults sharing