I just love love love Italy. It’s got to be one of my favourite countries to visit, with so much delicious food and some really stunning architecture to wonder at. No wonder it’s considered one of the most romantic countries in the world. How could you not fall in love when you’re surrounded by beautiful buildings and delicious delicacies? And that’s not to mention the wine and coffee here! If all this sounds right up your street, why not grab boo and escape to one of Italy’s most beautiful cities – Venice.
Book this Venetian stay
With this lovely deal that I spotted over on Tour Center, you can spend two nights in the bliss of your choice of hotel. You can stay in either the 4* Smart Holiday (4/5 on TripAdvisor) or the 4* Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Either hotel will give you a Each of the hotels gives you such easy access to the city centre that getting in there will be an absolute cinch, and then you can just explore about. Why not go for a romantic gondola ride? It’s simply the best way to check out the city’s landscapes.
I found this great getaway over on Tour Center so do be sure that you have booked with them directly. I hope you have a great time!
- Venice: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Wine on Arrival & Flights from £69pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Tour Center
- Travel dates: valid for travel from January – August 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stays of three and four nights available
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Bristol, Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair or easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Smart Holiday / 4* Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor / 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Venice, Italy
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing