I found you this Venetian Riviera Holiday, it’s the perfect choice for an early summer getaway this year! This hotel has a beautiful location in the Italian countryside, so you can escape the worries of your hectic daily life for a week! If you do fancy exploring, I would recommend car hire so that you can make the most of this stunning region. The southern shores of Lake Garda and the city of Verona are approximately 30 minutes drive away, and if you’re prepared to travel a little further, you can visit the style capital Milan or see Venice‘s iconic canals!
Villa Cariola has a 4.5/5 rating out of 162 reviews on TripAdvisor, plus a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to love it! The hotel is in an 18th century villa, and has an exclusive restaurant (serving local food including vegetarian and gluten-free choices), an outdoor pool and elegant rooms, which face the property’s lush gardens. From the hotel, you can book guided hiking tours to Mount Baldo and the Italian Alps! This deal is based on a bed & breakfast stay in an economy double or twin room.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Venetian Riviera Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £167 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 25 April – 2 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Add 15kg hold luggage from £20.50 per bag per way
- Hotel: Villa Cariola
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 162 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Caprino Veronese, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included
- Price: only £167 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly