A city disappearing before the world’s eyes, Venice is a once in a lifetime experience. Wander along the canals and try an authentic ‘gelato‘ from one of the many street vendors, enjoy aperitivo on St Marks Square or devour a true Italian seafood dish that Venice is famous for, and fall in love all over again.
I found this deal for 3 Nights including a great value hotel and return flights.. for only £159.50 per person!
Your Venice City Break Deal
You will be staying in the Hotel Sorriso (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) with breakfast – this hotel is set on the Venice Lido, meaning it is between the stunning Adriatic Sea and the lagoon of Venice itself, you’re really amongst it here!
You would need to book the flights through momondo.co.uk and the hotel separately through Trivago.co.uk. Just follow the links below to the providers’ pages and feel free to amend the details to fly either from your favourite airport or on different dates. It’s up to you :)
All rooms include a flat screen TV and air conditioning in summer and some rooms are in the hotel annex building, accessed by the beautiful gardens. Rental bikes are available at an additional cost, and all guests can enjoy the use of the private beach. Venice is the perfect city break location you need for a balance of atmospheric energy and excitement, and a more laid back romantic beauty that you can just chill out in and enjoy the scenery. Make the most of this deal today!
- Venice: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £159.50
- Travel dates: 18 – 21 September 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports & dates available!
- Hotel: Hotel Sorriso
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 101 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Venice, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £159.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing