Don’t settle for just one destination on your holiday, thanks to this latest mini break you could be experiencing both Venice and Florence.
Venice & Florence Holiday
Thanks to this great offer from my buddies at Wowcher you could be off to Italy for a holiday to Venice and Florence, all in one. What’s more this Italian mini-break comes at the bargain price of just £129 per person. The package on offer is for 4-6 nights, including 2 Hotels, Flights, and Train transport between hotels, all for just £129 per person. This deal is based on two adults so to benefit from the price you must purchase 2 vouchers.
The flights for this deal have a few options departing from either, London Luton, Stansted, Gatwick or Manchester. Airport transfers to and from the hotels are not included so check here for your options once booked and you have your itinerary.
So you will start your Italian holiday in Venice at the Hotel Delfino or the 4* Smart Holiday Hotel. You will be spending two (or three) nights here at this great base for your city stay. The first hotel is rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor with good reviews about the service and management of the hotel. The second hotel is rated a 4/5 on TripAdvisor and it is equipped with an excellent restaurant serving traditional Venetian food!
Famous for its winding canals, no stay in Venice is complete without a trip along the waters on a Gondola. Ease back as you unwind while the gondola takes you on a gentle journey through the maze of these world famous waters… I’d definitely recommend you find a company who can offer you this! For foodies the best thing is to head to Rialto Market, here you’ll find the best fresh food, all sourced locally. A real party for your palette is waiting.
For just £17 pp you can opt for a boat tour of a beautiful array of islands which includes Murano…
Next on your list, thanks to a Train transfer, is you two (or three) night stay in Florence. Here you will stay at the Diva Hotel. This hotel scores 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is basic, but you will have all you need for a quick 2 night stay.
Florence is a gorgeous city and a hub of culture and art. A real treat here is to visit the Giardino Bardini, named after art collector Stefano Bardini. These beautiful gardens are perfect for a gentle wander, amongst the greenery and marble statues.
With this fantastic offer you can witness two great Italian cities in Venice and Florence, and at just £129 per person you’d be crazy not to.
- Venice & Florence: 4-6 Nights incl. Hotels, Flights & Trains from £129 pp
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Feb-21st Jul 2017.
- Must book by 8th Feb 2017.
- Length of stay: 4-6 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton, Stansted, Gatwick or Manchester
- Venice Hotel: Delfino Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor from 1,430 reviews
- Venice Hotel Option 2: 4* Smart Holiday Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 534 reviews
- Florence Hotel: Diva Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor from 384 reviews
- Destination: Venice and Florence
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here
- Rental car: Available from carrentals.co.uk
- Also included: Train transfers between hotels
- Price: only £129 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL Protected by Crystal Travel