A city disappearing before the world’s eyes, Venice is a once in a lifetime experience. Wander along the canals and try an authentic gelato from one of the many street vendors, enjoy aperitivo on St Marks Square or devour a true Italian seafood dish that Venice is famous for, and fall in love all over again.
If you’re dreaming of exploring the maze of canals and historic streets yourselves, then be sure to snap up this brilliant little city break I’ve managed to put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool for November – the tourist high season will have wound down a little, enabling you to really experience the city without the heaving crowds!
Included in the deal are your return flights from Edinburgh to Venice Treviso as well as 4 nights in the superb La Locandiera. This lovely little hotel is a stone’s throw from St. Mark’s Square and a water taxi pier, meaning that you can sail around the canals and surrounding islands with ease, and scope out all the top sights with minimum effort. The staff will really go out of their way to make you feel at home too!
As a great little day trip you can do, I can definitely recommend getting the water taxi over to the island of Burano. There you’ll find a beautiful little fishing village where every house is painted in wildly different colours. It’s bound to put a smile on your face!
To book this little city break, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Venice Break: 4 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel Close to St. Mark’s Square incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £123
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 10/11/2018 – 14/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Hotel: La Locandiera
- Rating: 4,5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Venice, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Price: only £123 per person based on 2 adults sharing