Head to Venice for 2-4 nights of romance, great food and nature with this 4* deal I put together! You’ll have a good 3 days (at least!) to explore the city, known of course for the gondola rides on offer! Alongside this, there are also many architectural wonders in the vicinity including the Basilica di San Marco, the Palazzo Ducale, the Gallerie Dell’accademia and Tintoretto’s Heaven on Earth! Andiamo! ;-)
Book your Venice Escape today!
You will be staying at either the Hotel Delfino (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1729 reviews) Le Boulevard (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 723 reviews). There’s plenty to see in Venice, whether its the winding canals with singing gondoliers, street performances in St Mark’s Square and organised events in the Guggenheim Museum. Or perhaps, you can take a boat trip to the nearby island of Murano, famous for its stunning glass and lace creations. Either way, Venice is sure to be a hit.
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Venice Escape: 2-4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £79 pp!
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates from 8th Jan-29th May 2017.
- Must book by 25th Jan 2017.
- Length of stay: 2-4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Return flights from Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Manchester, East Midlands, Edinburgh or Bristol
- Venice Hotel Option 1: Hotel Delfino
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1729 reviews
- Venice Hotel Option 2: Le Boulevard
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 723 reviews
- Destination: Venice, Italy
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and is financially protected under ATOL.