Experience two breathtaking Italian destinations in one trip with this awesome deal I’ve spotted on Groupon!
Venice & Lake Garda Trip
This 4-night adventure will see you explore the legendary city on water and escape to the tranquil shores of the country’s largest lake. Venice and Lake Garda are two incredibly popular Italian destinations, and with good reason! Beautiful architecture, awesome scenery and a wealth of unforgettable experiences and activities – you’ll be looking back on this holiday for a long time!
Return flights, hotels, and train transfers between the two destinations are included. There are two hotels in each destination to choose from – the Hotel Aaron and Hotel Central in Venice, and the Hotel Mauro in Lake Garda. If you’re feeling like you need a bit of extra time in Italy, it’s possible to also opt for a 6-night holiday as well, with prices starting from just £169!
To check what dates are available, simply head over to the provider’s website, where you’ll be able to check availability and see what prices are for those dates. I had a look and the cheapest rates are going in January 2019. :)
- Venice & Lake Garda Trip: 4-Night Italian Adventure incl. Hotels, Train Transfers and Return Flights from only £119
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Multiple dates from January – June 2019 available (cheapest dates: January 2019)
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airports: London (cheapest)
- Alternative airports:
- Bristol (from £179), Edinburgh (from £189), Manchester (from £219)
- Hotel: Check Wowcher for list of hotels
- Score: Check hotel reviews here
- Location: Venice & Lake Garda
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Train between Venice + Lake Garda included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £119 per person based on two adults sharing