Experience two breathtaking Italian destinations in one trip with this awesome deal I’ve spotted on Wowcher!
Venice & Lake Garda Trip
This 4-night adventure will see you explore the legendary city on water and escape to the tranquil shores of the country’s largest lake. Venice and Lake Garda are two incredibly popular Italian destinations, and with good reason! Beautiful architecture, awesome scenery and a wealth of unforgettable experiences and activities – you’ll be looking back on this holiday for a long time!
Return flights, hotels, and train transfers between the two destinations are included. There are two hotels in each destination to choose from – the Hotel Aaron and Hotel Ducale in Venice, and the Hotel Mauro or Hotel Riel in Lake Garda. You’ll be staying on a bed and breakfast basis too, so you’ll have plenty of energy for the days full of sightseeing!
If you’re feeling like you need a bit of extra time in Italy, it’s possible to also opt for a 6-night holiday as well, with prices starting from just £189!
To check what dates are available, simply head over to the provider’s website, where you’ll be able to check availability and see what prices are for those dates. I had a look and the cheapest rates are going in November and December 2018. :)
- Venice & Lake Garda Trip: 4-Night Italian Adventure incl. Hotels, Breakfast, Train Transfers and Return Flights from only £149
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Multiple dates until the beginning of January 2019 available – cheapest dates in November + December 2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airports: Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol
- Hotel: Check Wowcher for list of hotels
- Score: Check hotel reviews here
- Location: Venice & Lake Garda
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Trains between Venice + Lake Garda included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £149 per person based on two adults sharing