A city disappearing before the world’s eyes, Venice is a once in a lifetime experience. Wander along the canals and try an authentic ‘gelato‘ from one of the many street vendors, enjoy aperitivo on St Marks Square or devour a true Italian seafood dish that Venice is famous for, and fall in love all over again.
I found this deal for you on SecretEscapes where you can stay for 2 nights in a central hotel, including return flights from 3 UK airports, breakfast each morning of your stay and complimentary entry to the Venice Casino
Your Venice City Break Deal
You will be staying at the beautiful and super central Hotel Santa Chiara, (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) where you can enjoy views of the Grand Canal and Piazzale Roma. Located in the lesser known Santa Croce district, it is next to the Ferry Terminal and only 200 metres from Venezia Santa Lucia Train Station, so getting about the unique Italian city won’t be a problem.. it’s all on your doorstep!
Some rooms at the hotel feature a balcony with unique views of the hotel gardens, the Grand Canal, or the square. Breakfast is served continental and can be enjoyed in your room for no extra cost – you can also a drink or two at the hotel bar.. a perfect way to start your night in one of the most romantic cities in the world.
- Venice: 2 or 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights, Breakfast & Casino Entry from only £139
- Travel dates: Various dates until 18 March 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 Nights at an additional cost)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick, London Luton, Manchester
- Airline: easyJet / British Airways / Monarch
- Hotel: Hotel Santa Chiara
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 663 reviews
- Destination: Venice, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £29 – £35 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £139 per person based on 2 adults sharing