Head to the romantic city of Venice for 2 nights for only £79 per person – which includes a 4* Hotel and return flights from London Stansted or Gatwick. Sounds like something for you? Read on below!
Your Venice City Break Package Deal
In the beautiful Venetian city, you will either be staying in the Ambasciatori Mestre (3.5.5 on TripAdvisor) or the 4* Hotel Delfino (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) – depending on dates chosen! In each hotel, the centre of Venice is only a short journey away. Your cosy double or twin room includes a TV, an in-room refrigerator, cosy bedding and air conditioning.
There’s plenty to see in Venice, whether its the winding canals with singing gondoliers, street performances in St Mark’s Square and organised events in the Guggenheim Museum. Or perhaps, you can take a boat trip to the nearby island of Murano, famous for its stunning glass and lace creations. Either way, Venice is sure to be a hit.
There is also the option to include a tour in your holiday – you can take the Three Islands Tour for £15pp, where you can explore Burano, Murano and Torcello on a 4.5 hour tour. You can also try the Traditional Gondola Expereience for £23pp (a great discount!) for a 30 minute journey through the iconic Venetian canals. You can find out more about these deals by following the link below.
- Venice: 2 or 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £79
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates until 20th May 2016 (Must book by 9th Mar 2016)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 Nights available for £99 per person)
- Airport of departure: London Stansted (Gatwick for £35pp surcharge)
- Hotel 1: Ambasciatori Mestre
- Rating: 3.5.5 on TripAdvisor out of 700 reviews
- Hotel 2: 4* Hotel Delfino
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,239 reviews
- Destination: Venice, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing