“In fair Verona, where we lay our scene..” .. and this fabulous deal I put together through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder, where you can enjoy 2 nights in a 4* Hotel, with breakfast the following morning and return flights.. for only £72 per person! Yes, you read that right ;-)
Your Verona City Break Deal
Located just 5 minutes’ walk from Marcantonio Bentegodi Stadium, the San Marco City Resort & Spa (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is the perfect base for sightseeing, with regular buses to the historic city centre located just 4km away. There is a large outdoor pool open during the summer months, and the onsite spa includes a number of treatments available at an added cost, a sauna, hot tub, indoor thermal pool and Kneipp thermal bath. Your double or twin room will include air conditioning and a flat screen TV.
I have included return flights from London Stansted Airport, at just £23 per person.. what!? Don’t worry though, you don’t have to fly from here – head to my Flights Fare Finder and choose your favourite airport!
- Verona: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £72
- Travel dates: 20 January 2016 – 22 January 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: San Marco City Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 469 reviews
- Destination: Verona, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £11 – £13 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £72 per person based on 2 adults sharing