Follow the tracks of Romeo & Juliet this Autumn and head down to Verona! In my opinion, it is one of Italy’s hidden gems and more than bucket list worthy :) The whole city was declared a World Heritgae Site by UNESCO and it is easy to see why. The old town area is more than charming and the architecture is simply marvellous. Check out the Verona Arena right in the heart of the city and don’t forget to visit the famous Ponte Scaligero bridge. The balcony of Juliet’s house is still intact so take a journey back in time! :) If you’re up for a full tour check the offers for guided tours. Many of the locals are happy to share their insider information ;) In the evenings, I’d think about a wine tour or a dinner at candlelight!
Your Verona city break!
You’ll be staying in the Hotel Fiera (3,5/5 on TripAdvisor) only 10 minutes away form the city centre and Juliet’s Tomb. A bar and a fitness centre are right on site.This property is great value for money. Daily breakfast is already included so fuel up and hit the city :)
- Verona City Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £145 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago & my Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 17 – 20 September 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: adjust the details as needed (prices may vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Fiera
- Rating: 3,5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 559 reviews
- Location: Verona
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer from Venice to Verona not included: check your options here!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £144.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Prices correct at time of publication – subject to availability!