Christmas can be a magical time of year. Even despite the colder weather spirits can be higher than ever! If you’re looking for an excuse to amp up the Christmassy feelings this year, make sure you check out this Vienna Christmas markets break that I’ve found on Expedia. Don’t miss out on this Winter Warmer!
Vienna Christmas Markets Break
Vienna is an absolutely beautiful city no matter what time of year it is. However, around Christmas time every year, its beauty steps up to another level. With this offer that I’ve found you’ll be able to experience the city at your leisure. For it, you’ll be staying at the ibis Wien Messe. This highly rated hotel is in the perfect location for exploring all the charms of the city. It just a short distance to the city centre and you’re right next to the metro station too.
Booking this deal couldn’t be easier. You have your flights included in the offer so all you’ll have to do is follow the link and in a couple of clicks, you’ll be on your way. Needless to say, one of the first things you should check out are the Christmas Markets. This where you can really get into the Christmas spirit. As you wander around the city you can take in all the sights and smells of a beautiful Christmas. Spiced wines and sweet treats will have you falling in love with the city.
All of the details are just below, so follow the link to get everything booked! :)
- Vienna Christmas Markets Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel Close to the City Centre incl. Return Flights for £127
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Wien Messe
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: a 20-minute walk from the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £127 per person based on two adults sharing