Take a romantic Vienna city break and discover the art, culture and delicious coffee and cake shops!
Vienna City Break
Located in the centre of Vienna, the 4* Ruby Sofie (rated 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor, as well as being awarded a Certificate of Excellence) is in the best place for you to explore this exciting place. You will be swept away by the majestic streets and magnificent architecture. Visit the breathtaking palaces such as, Schönbrunn Palace, Hofburg Imperial Palace, and The Belvedere. Vienna is famous for being the city of music as it has been home to Mozart, Haydn, Schubert, Beethoven and Johann Strauss. You can fully take advantage of this and watch a jaw-dropping classical music performance at the lavish Staatsoper, just a quick journey from the hotel. Other local attractions nearby include the Schloss Schönbrunn, Stephans Cathedral and the Hofburg.
The stylish hotel has atmospheric interiors that create a contemporary feel whilst the exterior dates back to the 18th century. Sit back and enjoy cocktails, beers or wine at the 24 hour bar in the hotel whilst snacking on light snacks such as Italian sharing platters. Your room will be light and stylish making a cosy stay for you and your partner. Start each day with a delicious organic breakfast from the hotel’s buffet which consists of local, fresh products.
Grab your romantic Vienna city break from Voyage Prive today! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Vienna City Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & London Flights only £127
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 10/02/2019 – 12/02/2019
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Ruby Sofie Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Vienna, Austria
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: only £127 per person based on 2 adults sharing