I sure have found you a wow getaway today! Who could possibly turn down a visit to the gorgeous Danube side city of Vienna in early 2018? It’s a really romantic spot, so I guarantee you’ll be swept off your feet here.
Fabulous Vienna getaway
You’ll stay in the 4* Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld, which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor as well as being awarded a Certificate of Excellence. It’s in the district of Schottenfeld, and you’re just a quick tram ride from the city centre. There’s so much to see here, like the wonderful Museum Quarter where you can check out some of the city’s history. You’ll be treated to a delicious drink once you arrive, and then it’s off to your comfy deluxe room. The hotel is the perfect base for your stay if you’re looking to flash some cash, as the famed Mariahilfer Street shopping area is closeby too.
I found this lovely getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Have a fantastic time! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Vienna: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £187pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 26 – 28 February 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stay up to 7 nights available, prices may vary.
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle, Belfast, Cardiff
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 581 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 30 minute walk from city centre
- Destination: Vienna, Austria
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £187 per person based on 2 adults sharing