When it comes to the most festive European cities Vienna makes it to the top of the list! Go explore this winter delight and treat yourselves to a deluxe Vienna city break in January 2018 :) Check out the famous Schönbrunn Palace, the historic city centre, and the iconic Hofburg. Next on the list, a delicious Sacher Torte, a treat from heaven. Believe me, this city will leave you in awe. Culture, cuisine, and comfort, what else could you wish for?! Check the details below….
You’ll be staying in the 4* Falkensteiner Wien Margareten with fantastic ratings (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). You’ll be greeted with a welcome drink as you arrive at this hotel and then it’s off to your Deluxe Room. The city centre is just 3 metro stops away, so you’re in a truly prime location. The design hotel’s facilities include contemporary furniture as well as a rooftop spa! How amazing is that?! Breakfast is already taken care of as well, so you have twice the time to explore. Take your loved one and make it a romantic escape! At this price you shouldn’t think twice ;)
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! I hope you have a great holiday!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Vienna: 2 Nights incl. 4* Deluxe Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £196pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Travel dates: 19 – Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- alternative airports: Edinburgh, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, Belfast, Cardiff (prices vary)
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Falkensteiner Wien Margareten
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 649 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to centre
- Destination: Vienna, Austria
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only.
- Price: only £196 per person based on 2 adults sharing