December in Warsaw is a magical time to experience the city, and with this cracking deal, I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool, for a tiny price you can immerse yourself into the colourful festivities! Christmas decorations and illuminations embellish streets, whilst the Squares, markets hall and open green spaces in Warsaw are filled with gorgeous Christmas markets.
Warsaw Christmas Break
I’ve found you a great value apartment, Babka Tower 1, which comes with a lovely kitchen and expansive view over Warsaw! Well set in the Sródmiescie of Warsaw, the hotel is a short distance to the Museum of Polish Jews’ History and Pawiak Prison Museum if you are interested in learning about local history.
If you can’t wait to step into the Christmas card setting then you can easily make your way to the heart of the city with public transport. The main Christmas market is held in the Castle Square in front of the Royal Castle. If you can bear to steal yourself away from the mulled wine, cute stalls that glitter in the Old Town Square then you find the Warsaw Uprising Museum and Palace of Culture and Science which holds one of the best Christmas markets just a stone’s throw away from your hotel!
To snap this incredible city break up, just click any of the links! :)
- Warsaw Christmas Break: 3 Nights in Lavish Apartment with Return London Flights only £74
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Warsaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Babka Tower 1
- Score: 8.3/10 on Trivago
- Location: 2 Miles from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £74 per person based on two adults sharing