Christmas is a wonderful time of year but for a lot of people, it can also be pretty stressful! The best way to enjoy it, I think anyway, is to book yourself a little city break. With this Warsaw Christmas break that I’ve found on Opodo, you can do just that!
Warsaw Christmas Break
A crucial thing to have an enjoyable city break is to get yourself a hotel thats in a great location. For this deal, you’ll be staying in the Metropol hotel. This great value hotel is located right slap bang in the middle of the city. With this hotel, you’ll only have a short walk before you’re right in the heart of the Christmassy action. The Metropol has a great reputation too so you don’t have to compromise on anything during your stay.
Although the temperatures might be more than a bit nippy theres plenty to enjoy around this time of year. If you’re looking for a traditional style Christmas break then this is the place to go to! Each of the markets is lined with traditional stalls that sell all kinds of wares. It’s a great place to get a few last minute presents! Included in this deal are your return flights. The only thing you’ll have to do is go onto the second page of results on Opodo and select the hotel.
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Warsaw Christmas Break: 3 Nights Break in a Fantastic Hotel with Great Reviews incl. Return Flights for just £106
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 12/12/2018 – 15/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Warsaw Modlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Metropol
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 59 Metres from the City Centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £106 per person based on two adults sharing