Warsaw has a mountain of history that everybody knows it for. People have been learning about the Warsaw Pact as part of their GCSE history course for years now, but very few have actually taken the time to go and visit this place that they know so much about.
You will be staying in the 4* Hampton by Hilton in the city centre of Warsaw, which received a phenomenal TripAdvisor rating of 92%. This hotel will also provide you with a really good breakfast every morning, so you don’t have to worry about finding somewhere to start your day.
This trip is available to you through travelbird.co.uk for an amazing £69 per person. It includes your 4* Hotel, Flights and your Breakfast, making it a really affordable city break for two! With this deal the dates are pretty flexible, with various dates ranging from October 2014 until March 2015 with flights leaving from three different airports. It is definitely worth noting, however, that the cheapest dates are available in January and February and leave from Liverpool. The other dates range in price, so choose carefully!
Your transfer to the hotel is not included in the price, however it’s really easy to get there on your own. You could use public transport if you wanted to, however I would recommend just getting a Taxi because it only costs about £7 each way which is pretty cheap!
Whilst you’re there, there is the option to go on a private Vodka Tasting Tour, which takes you through Warsaw at night. For me, Warsaw is at its best at night time, it looks really pretty lit up and makes for some great photos as well. This Vodka Tasting tour would take you around three hours, and is definitely worth considering at only £49 per person!
- Warsaw: 2 Nights, incl. 4* Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £69
- Travel dates: Select dates from October ’14 – March ’15 (prices do vary)
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- alternative airports: East Midlands, London Stansted (prices vary)
- Hotel: 4* Hampton by Hilton
- Rating: 92% on TripAdvisor out of 88 reviews
- Location: near main train station
- Destination: Warsaw, Poland
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Poland not included. See the directions here
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing