I’ve found this unbelievably cheap deal for flights to and accommodation in Warsaw! The Polish capital city is spread across a wide area and has a unique, diverse architectural style ranging from Gothic, to modern glass and steel, to the colourful buildings of Old Market Square. Warsaw has an incredibly interesting history – it narrowly escaped complete destruction at the end of WW2 – but today the city is a thriving capital with numerous cultural and historical offerings. Top attractions include the Royal Castle, Wilanow Palace, the Chopin Museum and the Warsaw Rising Museum, which is very close to your apartment! Eating out here is affordable, and there’s a vibrant selection of bars and clubs to visit after dinner.
4* Chopin Apartments Capital
The 4* Chopin Apartments Capital have an excellent 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love this upscale apartment too! This studio apartment has a comfortable double bed, kitchenette, free wifi and a convenient central location – everything you need for a successful city stay! The deal also includes a free late check-out option (a 2 hour extension after the normal check-out time).
I found this lovely Warsaw break in January by combining a flight deal found with our Flight Fare Finder and a hotel deal on Trivago! Please book with these sites directly using the links provided. Have a great time! Bawcie się dobrze!
- Warsaw City Break: 3 Night Stay in 4* Accommodation with Flights from Newcastle only £84
- Provider: Trivago and our Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 15/01/2019 – 18/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Newcastle
- Arrival airport: Warsaw Modlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Chopin Apartments Capital
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: approx. 1.5 miles from city centre
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: only £84 per person based on 2 adults sharing