Don’t let these grey and cloudy December days get you down! Spend a lovely week in Fuerteventura and soak up a little more sunshine!
A week in Fuerteventura
Spend a week in sunshine in November with this lovely getaway. You’ll be staying in the Pierre & Vacances Villages Clubs Orgio Mare. This great hotel is a 4* resort close to the coast in the area of Ogrio Mare. There’s a choice of restaurants in the hotel if you feel like grabbing a bite to eat during the day. You can take a dip in the pool, or head for the Craterpark, a great water park close to the hotel. Other great activities include a 18-hole mini golf course, a tennis and table tennis court, and boules. So, plenty of choices to keep fit and active on your holiday!
The hotel is about 2km from the beach, but fear not. There’s a shuttle bus bringing you there every day if you want to dip your toes in the ocean! There’s also a mini market on site, perfect for grabbing a few bits and pieces for lunch. Book this lovely break with the links I’ve left below! You can also book the same break from London for £177!
- Week in Fuerteventura: 7 Night Stay in 4* Self Catering Hotel with East Midlands or London Gatwick Flights from £175
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 06/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: East Midlands | London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Fuerteventura
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pierre & Vacances Villages Clubs Orgio Mare
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 2km from the beach
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £175 per person based on two adults sharing with flights from East Midlands, or £177 per person based on two adults sharing with flights from London Gatwick