Don’t let these grey and cloudy January days get you down! Make sure you grab this fabulous Fuerteventura holiday and soak up a little more sunshine!
Fabulous Fuerteventura Holiday
Spend a week in the sunshine with this lovely getaway. You’ll be staying in the Pierre & Vacances Villages Clubs Orgio Mare. This great hotel is a 4* resort close to the coast in the area of Ogrio Mare. There’s a choice of restaurants in the hotel if you feel like grabbing a bite to eat during the day. You can take a dip in the pool, or head for the Crater park, a great water park close to the hotel. Other great activities include an 18-hole mini golf course, a tennis and table tennis court, and boules. So, plenty of choices to keep fit and active on your holiday!
The hotel is about 2km from the beach, but fear not. There’s a shuttle bus bringing you there every day if you want to dip your toes in the ocean! There’s also a mini market on site, perfect for grabbing a few bits and pieces for lunch.
Dates from London
Book this lovely break with the links I’ve left below!
- Fabulous Fuerteventura Holiday: 7 Night Stay in Amazing 4* Hotel with Return Flights & Plenty of Dates from only £162
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Destination airport: Fuerteventura
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Pierre & Vacances Villages Clubs Origo Mare
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 2km from the beach
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £162 per person based on two adults sharing