Today I’ve found for you an awesome holiday! This gorgeous Mediterranean island is filled with places to explore, so you’ll never run out of activities.
4* Week in Malta
You’ll stay at the 4* Ramla Bay Resort, rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor and also awarded a Certificate of Excellence. It’s in the town of Mellieha and it’s the ideal spot for people who have come looking for some relaxation. It’s just a little in from the coast, meaning you get the best of both worlds. You not only have easy and fast access to the beach, but you can also chill out in a secluded hotel in total tranquillity. At the hotel, take your pick from three swimming pools and lounge back with a tasty drink from the bar.
This hotel really does have everything you need to make the most of your holiday. The balcony in your room is ideal for views out to the sea, and the room also comes equipped with air conditioning, an en suite bathroom, a satellite TV, and a mini bar. Perfect for some really well deserved R&R.
To make sure that you get the best deal, I recommend that you get this deal with Loveholidays.
- Malta: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £160 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 14 – 21 December 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Bournemouth
- Alternative airports: Stansted, Manchester, Gatwick, Southend, Stansted(price varies)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Ramla Bay Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,057 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Malta
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added from £16pp return.
- Hand luggage only.
- Hold luggage can be added from £25.50 per 20kg bag each way
- This holiday is ATOL protected.
- Price: only £160 per person based on 2 adults sharing