Today I’ve found for you an awesome break! This gorgeous Mediterranean island is filled with places to explore, so you’ll never run out of activities. I managed to find this bit of fabulous Malta magic with Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Fabulous Malta Magic
You’ll stay at the 4* Ramla Bay Resort, rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor and also awarded a Certificate of Excellence. It’s in the town of Mellieha and it’s the ideal spot for people who have come looking for some relaxation. It’s just a little in from the coast, meaning you get the best of both worlds. You not only have easy and fast access to the beach, but you can also chill out in a secluded hotel in total tranquillity. At the hotel, take your pick from three swimming pools and lounge back with a tasty drink from the bar.
This hotel really does have everything you need to make the most of your holiday. The balcony in your room is ideal for views out to the sea, and the room also comes equipped with air conditioning, an en suite bathroom, a satellite TV, and a mini bar. Perfect for some really well deserved R&R. I’ve also included plenty of departure airports too so you have plenty of choice of where you want to depart from.
Find all of the details just below, make sure to follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Fabulous Malta Magic: 7 Nights Stay incl. a 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Return Flights from only £147
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago and My Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 04/03/2019 – 11/03/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights (more options available)
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative airports with the cost of return flights:
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 4* Ramla Bay Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Malta
- Meals: breakfast included
- Total price: £298.00
- Price: only £147 per person based on 2 adults sharing