I absolutely love touring the islands dotted around the Mediterranean. A definite favourite for me is Sicily, one of the islands off the southern coast of Italy. Why not come and explore it yourself with a week in Sicily that I’ve found over on Loveholidays for you.
A week in Sicily
You’ll stay in the beautiful 3* Ciuri Di Badia which is rated at 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. It’s a lovely little hotel found in the province of Trapani right up on the north west of the island. It’s the perfect spot to use as your base for discovering all the delights of Sicily. There are some vineyards and olive trees surrounding the hotel, so you can head there and take a bite of some deliciously fresh produce. Or, why not head a little further and go have a visit to the Egadi Islands, or the natural reserve at San Vito lo Capo. If history is your thing, then there’s also the medieval town of Erice, which is about a 30 minute drive away from the hotel.
The hotel itself is decorated with the stone exterior that you would usually recognise from pictures of Italy. But it’s also really bright and comfy, so you know this is a great spot for some well deserved R&R. To find out for yourself just how good it is, head straight to Loveholidays and book it from them directly.
- A week in Sicily: 7 Nights incl Hotel, Breakfast, & Flights only £202pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 4 – 11 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 3* Ciuri di Badia
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 614 reviews
- Destination: Sicily
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included. 15kg hold luggage can be added for £23 per bag each way.
- Price: only £202 per person based on 2 adults sharing