The city of Amsterdam really has something to offer for everybody. The Dutch capital is the perfect setting for a romantic escape with your loved one or even just to have a bit of chill time with an old friend. Thanks to this fantastic offer from easyjet.com and Travelbird.co.uk for two people, you and your travel buddy could be jetting off for two nights of carefree fun this June.
Mercure Amsterdam Airport
You will be staying the magnificent 4-star Mercure Amsterdam Airport. It is located in the outer circle, but there is direct bus connection to the city centre to carry you to and from your hotel. This eloquent and sophisticated accommodation will also provide you with breakfast, a 3 course dinner and also a welcoming drink upon your arrival. Airport transfers are also included in this deal you’ll be pleased to know. The hotel has a very high rating on TripAdvisor too, with a score of 4/5 out of 539 reviews.
I have a bit of a sweet tooth I must admit, but to be honest when I’m holidays that extends to pretty much all types of food. Food tours are always a great way to get a taste for some local cuisine and in Amsterdam the best is probably the Hungry Birds, Private Amsterdam Street Food Tours. There are so many sights where you are spoilt for with scenic nature and picturesque waterways in Amsterdam and my favourite is probably Vondelpark which is close to your hotel.
Your flights to Amsterdam must be booked separately. You will be flying out of London Luton at 7:00 on Saturday 13/06/2015, landing in Amsterdam Airport at 09:10 giving you most of the day to explore. The return journey will see you leave Amsterdam at 21:25 two days late which again gives you the majority of the day to make the most of your holiday.
Experience the amazing variety of this fabulous Dutch capital this summer. Follow the links below to book this amazing deal today.
- Weekend in Amsterdam: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Airport Transfer, 3-Course Dinner and Flights only £118
- Travel period: 13/06/20/15 – 15/06/2015
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Air temperature during stay: 15°C
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative Airport: London Gatwick. Feel free to amend the search to your favourite airport!
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4-star Mercure Amsterdam Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 539 reviews
- Location: outer circle, but with direct bus connection to the centre
- Board basis: breakfast and a 3-course Dinner
- Price includes following extras: welcome drink and free access to fitness centre
- Airport transfer: Airport Transfer Included
- Price: only £118 per person based on two adults sharing