The gateway to the legendary fjords! Bergen is already an absolutely breathtaking city, but just wait and see how magical and cosy it is in the winter!
Weekend Break to Bergen
I’ve managed to find a fantastically priced deal for a weekend trip to this delightful Norwegian city this December. I’ve paired up a great Trivago deal with some cool direct flights from Liverpool that I’ve spotted over at my Flight Finder. :)
The Hotel Citybox is a great little budget hotel with shining reviews – and you’re right in the heart of the city, so it’s perfect for all your sightseeing trips! You’ve got plenty of shops just a stone’s throw away should you fancy doing a spot of Christmas shopping, especially if you’re looking to bring back some chic Scandi accessories for your home.
While you’re in Bergen you should definitely make your way to the top of some of Bergen’s seven mountains – the views are absolutely breathtaking. You can take the funicular railway up to the to of Fløyen (the station’s only down the road from the historic Brygge pier), or you could even get the cable car up to Ulriken, the largest of Bergen’s seven mountains at a dizzying height of 643m. The perfect place to get some awesome holiday snaps!
To book this deal, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Weekend Break to Bergen: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Return Flights only £162
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/12/2018 – 17/12/2018
- Alternative dates:
- 07/12/2018 – 10/12/2018: £195
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Liverpool
- Destination airport: Bergen
- Airline: Widerøe
- Hotel: Citybox Bergen
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £162 per person based on two adults sharing