A European city break for a bargain of a price? Yes, you read that right! Check out this fantastic deal for a break in a bustling European metropolis…
Your City Break in Krakow
A 4* hotel scoring a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and Certificate of Excellence and return flights – sounds like a great break in Krakow is just a few clicks away! There are flights available from various airports and on a range of dates in September and October, so choose the one that suites you best. This trip to the stunning and historic city in southern Poland can cost as little as £148 per person and you will be able to explore the whole city with one of the tours I found!
Perched close to the city centre, the 4* Novotel Krakow City West is offers modern and spacious interiors hiding all your usual comforts and a little bit more. Looking forward to kicking your feet back and relaxing after a day of sightseeing? Visit the sauna and hop into the indoor pool. Afterwards, you can enjoy a drink at the bar and test your luck at the hotel casino. Life in the city doesn’t stop when the sun goes down, so take the shuttle bus to city centre from outside the hotel and enjoy a lovely meal at the Main Square or indulge in Krakow’s vibrant nightlife.
Culture, history and myth are all abundant in Krakow. Booking a tour is a great way to make sure you get the best impression of the city and won’t miss the most iconic landmarks. There are numerous tours to the nearby Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and you simply have to explore the hidden treasures of Wieliczka Salt Mine.
- Krakow City Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £148
- Travel dates: 20th – 23rd September 2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Bristol, Belfast, Manchester, Edinburgh, Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Novotel Krakow City West
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 854 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 1.8 miles from city centre
- Destination: Krakow, Poland
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer in Krakow not included
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Find a guided Krakow tour here!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £148 per person based on 2 adults sharing