Denmark is an enchanting city – it is after all the birthplace of fairytale writer Hans Christian Anderson. While its beautiful capital city, I found a deal using Hotels and my Flight Finder tool for a weekend Copenhagen beak that will put you in a superb room for three nights, with flights included.
Weekend Copenhagen Break
The Steel House Copenhagen has a great location, and a great price as well. Although the Steel House is a hostel, this offer I found is for a private double room with an ensuite bathroom. This well-rated accommodation is close to Tivoli Gardens. When you’re not out exploring the city, you will enjoy relaxing in the comfortable cafe or taking a dip in the indoor pool.
Copenhagen is a city that exemplifies the beautiful Nordic style. With historic canals and a beautiful Old Town contrasting with modern design, this city is the best of both worlds. I recommend seeing the city by bike. Explore the Old Town or head to the hippie community of Christiana for an edgier experience. Since you will be staying so close to Tivoli Gardens, I recommend releasing your inner child and spending a few hours here. Make sure to check out the city palace too!
To book this deal, just follow the links below!
- Weekend Copenhagen Break: 3 Nights in Central, Well-Rated Hotel Incl. Flights just £151
- Provider: Hotels and Kayak
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 12/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London LTN
- Destination airport: Copenhagen CPH
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Steel House Copenhagen
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Copenhagen
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £151 per person based on two adults sharing