I found you the perfect deal for a weekend in Crawforsburn, Belfast Coast this May. This wonderful house, Glenside, sleeps 4 people, so it’s a beautiful escape for a group of friends or a family of four. Crawforsburn is a quaint village, and you’ll be within walking distance of the coast and parklands, so this a lovely countryside escape. Alternatively, it’s just 20 minutes away from Belfast, so you if you want to experience the buzz of city life still, head there. Top attractions in Belfast include the Titanic Belfast, a multimedia museum chronicling the history of Belfast and the world’s most famous ocean liner (it was built here!), and the Crown Liquor Salon, Belfast’s most famous liquor bar, which is owned today by the National Trust. In recent years, Belfast has also grown into a hedonistic party destination with its multitude of bars and clubs.
Weekend in Crawforsburn, Belfast Coast
Your weekend in Crawforsburn, Belfast Coast will be spent at Glenside a 4* self-catering AirBnB property. As you can see from the photos, the property has recently been completed to an exceptional standard with extreme attention to detail. There are two bedrooms, a double and a twin. The enclosed paved area at the rear is a particular treat, it has a gorgeous view of the glen, and you can request a BBQ to use here. For cosy evenings in, there is also a fireplace in the living area.
I found this deal on AirBnB! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Belfast: 2 Nights incl. Accommodation for Group of 4 only £56 pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel period: 13 – 15 May 2017 (more dates available)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Property: Glenside
- Rating: 5* out of 4 reviews on AirBnB
- Location: Crawforsburn, Northern Ireland
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Things to do in Belfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £56 per person based on 4 adults sharing