Oslo is highly underrated when it comes to city breaks! Go explore this Spring and get the best of Norway’s capital! With a hotel right in the centre you’re in the perfect spot for exploring. Go check out the beautiful architecture and Oslo harbor there are plenty of sights to see. For a day trip, I’d highly recommend a trip to the famous Norwegian fjords. This country will enchant you in no time. Bucket list material ;)
Book your weekend in Oslo today!
You’ll be staying in the super stylish Scandic Karl Johan with great ratings (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Each room comes with super modern furniture and stylish decor. Your daily breakfast is all taken care of so you have even more time to explore. The Parliament and the Royal Palace are just a short walk away. Shopping, dining, and sightseeing. You have best options ;)
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Weekend in Oslo: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £183pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Travel dates: 21 -24 April 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Scandic Karl Johan
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 270 reviews
- Hotel location: super central
- Destination: Oslo
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Oslo not included: check your options here!
- Price: only £183 per person based on 2 adults sharing