Seeking some snow? Fancy some of the most breath-taking views in the Alps. Want to hit the slopes and ski to your hearts content? Well then, this holiday is what you are looking for!
Winter Break in France
You could stay in the 4* Best Western Plus Excelsior Chamonix (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is in a gorgeous location in the Chamonix Valley. This is one of the best places to come skiing with the 5 resorts and the Aiguille du Midi. The hotel is in Les Tines which is super close to some great skiing facilities. Here you will find chalets, hotels and a wonderful place to retreat to for some peace and quiet. At the hotel you can expect some of the most beautiful, panoramic views of the Mont Blanc mountain range.
At the hotel you can enjoy a delicious breakfast at the on-site restaurant whilst admiring the breath-taking views of the mountains. Between April and September you can use the outdoor pool which is like paradise with the surrounding views. If skiing isn’t your thing, then you can simply kick back and relax at the luxurious spa. There is a steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and Hammam. If you fancy staying at this sleek, modern hotel in the most beautiful wintery location, then book now on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Chamonix Mont Blanc: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Spa Access & Flights only £215 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online booking)
- Travel dates: 10 – 14 December 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- alternative airports: London all airports, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle, Belfast
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* Best Western Plus Excelsior Chamonix
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 401 reviews
- Location: Chaminox Mont Blanc
- Destination: France
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Geneva not included: by car 1 hour
Check transfers here
- Price includes booking fee
- Price: only £215 per person based on 2 adults sharing